Welcome to my World

Welcome to the domain different--to paraphrase from New Mexico's capital city of Santa Fe which bills itself "The City Different." Perhaps this space is not completely unique but my world shapes what I write as well as many other facets of my life. The four Ds figure prominently but there are many other things as well. Here you will learn what makes me tick, what thrills and inspires me, experiences that impact my life and many other antidotes, vignettes and journal notes that set the paradigm for Dierdre O'Dare and her alter ego Gwynn Morgan and the fiction and poetry they write. I sell nothing here--just share with friends and others who may wander in. There will be pictures, poems, observations, rants on occasion and sometimes even jokes. Welcome to our world!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Day of Amazing Clouds

Wow, I was eating lunch on the patio with the four dogs for company--of course sharing in the meal!--and looked up to see an incredible cloud formation. Is it a reverse dollar sign? An infinity symbol? a secret runic message? I really do not know but it blew me away!

Then later, at sundown, I was out throwing Ginger's "Frisbee" for her and began to watch the clouds change and color. All at once I saw a phoenix bird! That was what I saw with my bare eyes but once I got the pictures downloaded and began to edit and review them some other things emerged.The bird is less clear although the feathery fiery wings are clear (photo 2 and 3) but I also found a couple of winged equine figures (photo 3)  and one that could also be a unicorn! (photo 1) These were just so awesome and beautiful that I had to share them. See what you will in them but enjoy!!



What an amazing gift to observe these images and be able to capture them. I am just overcome.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! These are phenomenal!!! So sorry to look in so late, it's been a super-busy week. I am doubly sorry to have missed these when they went live. I am awestruck. Agree with your interpretations. I also see two faces in the second picture from the top. One is at the left-edge of the clouds, showing eyes and a mouth and chin, and horns. (or a horned headress) and another face, smaller, in the cloud-surrounded 'blue space' also in the second photo from the top. I see eyes and a nose there, the outline of an oval face.

    What a glorious evening sky!! Loved seeing these. :)

    ReplyDelete