Welcome to my World

Welcome to the domain different--to paraphrase from New Mexico's capital city of Santa Fe which bills itself "The City Different." Perhaps this space is not completely unique but my world shapes what I write as well as many other facets of my life. The four Ds figure prominently but there are many other things as well. Here you will learn what makes me tick, what thrills and inspires me, experiences that impact my life and many other antidotes, vignettes and journal notes that set the paradigm for Dierdre O'Dare and her alter ego Gwynn Morgan and the fiction and poetry they write. I sell nothing here--just share with friends and others who may wander in. There will be pictures, poems, observations, rants on occasion and sometimes even jokes. Welcome to our world!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Back on the job!

As you may notice, I have been away for a few days. I took an extended trip to my old home state of Arizona and had some fun and adventures. I will be posting reports on some of it as well as photos the next few days before I slide back to the memoir-type essays.

Meanwhile, you know I am a big dog lover and that care for our working dogs who've served in the military and law enforcement after their retirement is one of my passions. I came across this today and will definitely be pursuing it further. Anyway. here is the very long link to the article in Dog Time that caught my eye at once. Please check it out and do your bit if you are so inclined! These wonderful canines are vets too and deserve our thanks and honor along with the human vets that we recognize on November 11, coming very soon!

Link!!!  http://dogtime.com/advocacy/30697-celebrating-veterans-day-finding-homes-k-9-veterans?utm_source=DogTime%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=151105_dt

I can't seem to get it to be live but you can copy and paste. (Reminder to self--you need to get that tiny URL utility up and going!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment